Frequently Asked Questions About Black Diamonds
Choosing your Diamond professional is one of the most important decisions you will make when buying Diamonds. at RRP Diamond, We believe the more you look around, the more you will see the value of working with us.
However, no matter whom you choose, these simple tips will help you find and purchase the diamonds of your dreams more quickly and efficiently. If you’re a first-time buyer you can find more information here.
- The old Moghul-cut, 312.24 carat, black Spirit of de Grisogono diamond is the largest black diamond in the world. It was mined in the Central African Republic but further details of the diamond are not known.
- The heart-shaped, 115.34 carat black Gruosi diamond was discovered in India in 1998 and was cut by the world-renowned black diamond cutting specialist, de Grisogono.
- The Table of Islam is a Fancy Black square emerald cut diamond weighing in at an impressive 160.18 carats. Little more is known about this diamond.
- The Black Star of Africa is an impressive 202 carat Fancy Black diamond. This black diamond was seen for the last time in Tokyo in 1971.
- The 88 carat Korloff Noir diamond is now located with the Korloff jewelers in France and is reputed to bring good luck to the owner.